windRise - time series data logger
- True time series data logger
- Two channels: velocity and direction
- Several loggers may economically be employed to increase the number of
channels; ideal for simultaneous measurements at several stations
- For direction vanes with analogue or digital output (8 or 12 sectors)
- Leaves data processing completely to PC software, hence sophisticated
algorithms may be used, e.g. sensor characterization by polynomial
approximation / spline interpolation
- PC software and interfaces for wide-spread software packages
- Plug in Memory module holds more than 21.800 data entries (21 weeks
at 10-min interval)
- Reading from (data => PC) and writing to (sampling interval schedule)
memory module via PC printer port (Centronics). Serial line stays free
for your (wireless) modem.
- Programmable sampling rates: 1s / 10s / 1min / 10min / 1h / ...
- Turbulence measurement: programmable high-frequency sampling period;
time-triggered, event-triggered, or logical combination thereof
- Data encryption option
- Low power consumption; recharcharble 'AA' (Mignon) size 1.2 V NiCd/NiMH
batteries; sufficient for two data aquisition cycles; alternatively runs
off alkaline and other non-recharchable 1.5 V 'AA' cells
- Battery charge control function
- Real time clock with dedicated buffer battery. No resetting of date/time
after battery replacement
- Small, rugged, windowless housing, dimensions 4.7" x 3.1" x 2.2"
(120mm x 80mm x 55mm). Lid and quick release screws fixed to housing;
one-hand replacement of memory module / batteries, convenient when hanging
off your mast!
- Straightforward operating of software and data logger
For details, prices etc., please send e-mail to MAYWIND or contact in any other way:
Wind Surveying Tools GbR
Alte Bahnhofstrasse 19
D - 77933 Lahr
Phone +49 - 78 21 - 98 37 20
Fax +49 - 78 21 - 98 37 21
Take another breath of MAYWIND at our home page.
© 1997 by binär industrie-informatik